Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Picture Overload

I am awful at picking just one or two photos for a post. I couldn't decide which I liked best so there are a bunch today.

I used this tutorial over at Create and Delegate.

She has the best tutorials and they are so easy to follow and so so cute!

I let Reagan pick out her t-shirt that I would use and the bias tape.

The shirt isn't appropriate for a 4 year old I know but when I tried to talk her out of it she threw a fit so I figured I would just use it and I can cover the words up with fabric flowers or something before I let her wear it out in public. (can we say run on sentence?)

This blue and green look great together don't you think?

I'm starting to run out of things to say. :)

Oh ok good...last one!

I am making this my knock off for the week and won't be doing a linky party for a couple weeks or so.

I'll be linking up to some of the parties on my sidebar.



Visit thecsiproject.com

20 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That turned out really cute! Great t-shirt for a dress!

marisa said...

Nah..the shirt is fine! Super cute!

Unknown said...

yep i think she chose well! great eye for colour that little one and it suits her to boot!

Jami said...

The colors are great! I admire the mommy that knows when to pick her battles!!!
smiles!!!

Robin Ange said...

Love it! I host an upcycled craft linky party and would love it if you would share.
http://tinyurl.com/Upcycled6

Anonymous said...

The t-shirt and the color combination are perfect! I have a few shirts that I was afraid may be inappropriate too, but I love yours, and it has inspired me to go for it. I've got to feature these pictures!

Anonymous said...

How very cute!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Great eye for the color combo and you did a great job sewing it. You have inspired me to make one!

Nikki said...

Super cute! Thanks for linking it at gettin' crafty on hump day!!!! :)

janimal said...

Hilarious choice of shirt! I think it looks terrific! The style is similar to the Popover Dress pattern I love so much - I like it. I will have to try this!

Amber @ Paint Chips and Frying Pans said...

Love the refashion! She looks adorable. Now I have to go check out the tute, thanks.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

The dress turned out cute! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

Kara Henry said...

Dang, that is cute! I love the blue and green together!

And I totally get trying to narrow down photos for the blog. I can't do it either. Made me laugh.

Thanks for linking up at Craftastical!

Unknown said...

Good evening~ Just wanted to let you know you have been featured on my blog. Thanks so much. Jen~ Craftomaniac.blogspot.com enjoy your evening.

P.S. love the dress and what a doll too!

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE! I want to make one!
Come follow me back! I am your newest follower. Happy Friday!
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Brianna! said...

Ahh your blog is PRECIOUS
I LOVE IT

xoxo
bB

Julianna said...

So cute! Great pics! I am a new follower of your fantastic blog!
http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com

HoopDeeDoo said...

Adorable! I can think of a half-dozen tshirts to do this to for my two little girls. Great blog, too - I'm gonna keep my eye on you!

Leisel said...

cutie, cutie, cutie! Love the dress and the girlie!

Thanks for linking,

Leisel
Brown Paper Packages

Unknown said...

Great project! Following you from Thrusday's hop. Hope you can visit me back.

http://humboldtcherry.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails